Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



June 17, 2011

Tres Doux | Harford County Baby Photographer | Anne Herbert

This next little guy who I'll call baby "L" was named after a dear friend of his parents.  He is truly "Very Sweet" and I was honored to take his photos.  They drove all the way down from the Philidelphia area.  We had great weather for this one and the session was a blast.  What a happy little boy!  Have you seen a cuter pair of little feet?  He's watching his cousin shake her bracelet!


I love this one with mom!  So in love with her son and soaking up that wonderful smell of a baby. 


And I did have to talk mom into this one but I love the way it came out.  I'm not a huge fan of blankets in pictures and we managed to get this in two quick seconds!



Thanks for a lovely afternoon! - Anne

3 comments:

  1. Love those big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By golly he's cute as a button. We love him so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Nell? You need to get more of your friends to comment on how gorgeous he is. Felt bad with you only having 2!

    ReplyDelete

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.