Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



June 17, 2011

Brother & Sister | Harford County Children's Photographer | Anne Herbert Photography

I had to wiggle my way into this site to shoot but it was worth it.  Laura has two beautiful little children and this historical location not only reflects timelessness, but it is also the site where Laura and her husband had their engagement pictures taken.  I LOVE the concept of returning to your engagement site with your kiddos - what depth of meaning it adds to the pictures!  Here are some pictures from the session - and please prepare yourself, Patrick and Sarah are completely adorable :)


I just love this next one...


Beautiful Sarah, she loves her Cheerios!


Practicing...







Thanks for a fun morning guys! -Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.