Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



June 14, 2011

Fallston Family | Harford County Family Photographer

I took pictures of this family on my last visit to Harford County.  It was threatening rain during the beginning of our session, and 3/4 of the way into it we took a break and got to catch up in their garage as the kids rode their little cars around in the rain.  They were very patient though and we were able to get a family photo in front of their home very close to their one year anniversary of closing on it.  They are so happy with where they have chosen to grow their roots, and it shows!  Very inspiring since I myself am trying to move back into Fallston.  And well, yes, I know a select few of you are saying to me they technically are in Baldwin but... details, details!  Carey and Gus are great people raising two adorable little spirits... here are some pictures from our session.







Thanks for a fun afternoon guys! - Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.