Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



June 15, 2011

Newborn Adam | Harford County Newborn Photographer

I have a room's worth of newborn props and accessories that I squeeze into a closet under the stairs in my house (that's an Arizona basement for all of you back east).  I'm sort of a prop junkie when it comes to newborns, and so I had to think logistics when Michael called me to photograph his newborn baby in Maryland.  What could I bring with me?  What could I secure while I was there? And I was going to have to improvise.  Parents Michael and Monika were game though and we were able to create a nice variety of setups.  Little Adam was a feisty one, and they both helped me keep him alseep.  Here are some images from the session.  


I love how peaceful he looks here with his little knees drawn up...



Adam was so new his little peach fuzz was still there.  I love how it caught the light in this next shot.



A big congrats to Michael and Monika and welcome to the world, Adam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.