Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



June 8, 2011

Family History | Harford County Family Photographer

I love meeting up with families again and seeing how their children have grown.  It's amazing how fast it all happens, especially when they are young.  These little munchkins, especially little Emme, are growing up so fast I was happy to capture them as they are at this moment in time.  And what can I say, they make it easy for me... just take a look at this gorgeous family!


We got so lucky because it looked for sure like we were going to get poured on.  It was even raining on my way to the site.  Luckily the weather was on our side.  Here are the kiddos going for a walk...


I had fun with Brooklyn during this little series.  I love the adorable expression on her face here.  It's followed by a great smile but I love the attitude in this particular expression!


Oldest Isabella - such a classic beauty!  She helped me with some of the setups this time and did a great job.  This pose is all her!


And *Oh* goodness how cute, beautiful, and timeless is little Emme?  I just love this picture and all of the unexpected porcelin blues from the ceiling that showed up when I took her photo from this low angle.  Precious.


I couldn't choose one so you get two of Emme!


And here is the A-Mazing woman (with her son Hunter who wasn't feeling well and was a trooper!) who keeps this family so close knit...


Of course I've got to give major credit to dad Jamie too.  You guys do an awesome job and it was a privilege of mine to get to see you all again.  Thanks for a great afternoon! - Anne

1 comment:

  1. Anne u are the best, and such a sweetheart. We are so lucky to have found u ! Thanx for doing such a great job helping me capture such great shots of my crew.

    ReplyDelete

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.