Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



June 14, 2011

America's Next Top Model | Harford County Children's Photographer

I name this post in all seriousness, this girl is going places!  Meet Tamsyn, an amazing little girl with one of the most vibrant spirits I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.  And if you know her even a little bit I'm SURE you'll agree.  We had a total blast during this session, I think all of us were all smiles the entire time. It was one of those sessions where I have to be extra careful about not letting my camera shake from laughter.  Here are some pictures from our session, and I'll tell you in advance these are ALL Tamsyn - besides me picking the location and basic components.  What a gal!





I LOVE this picture of Tamsyn with her special guy Stinko - my girls love on their blankies the same way.


Such a fun day ladies, thanks! - Anne

28 comments:

  1. I especially love the first one...she does look like a fashion model. Tyra would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinko looks awesome! (said Tamsyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! Hard to pic a favorite. The model is adorable! I'd have to pick the first one too, but they're all wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures of Tamsyn, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I have to pic a favorite? I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girl looks beautiful. Thanks, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The apple pants and shirt are fabulous Tamsyn! Told you so! Mr Tyler and I loved the proofs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great! The pose in the first one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The one looks like a magazine ad, and I heart the ones of my grandbabies and their stuffed lovies! Thank you so much Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No Pop's girl looks like a model. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first one looks like a Vera Bradley catalog. I thought it was the photographers profile picutre, then realized it was Tamsyn! She is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best pics ever taken of Tamsyn - she looks like she's having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that flowered dress! Tea? And you are gorgeous as ever little one! xoxoxo, Steph B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you baby girl! You brightened my day with these photos! Can't wait til next week!Love, Miss Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. My you've gotten big! These pictures are incredible. I see you've got your Dad's eyes! Hugs- Terrance & Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love her! Will have to give her card to Angie, Kari, and Stacey at work...all those new babies! Tamsyn's pics certainly live up to her personality.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaaw, she has gotten so big! And cute! Love the wagon. Miss you guys, Melissa H.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great pictures - she does look like a model - certainly would have a hard time picking a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pics! She looks like you Blair. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is the skirt from Mixed Up with the sugar skulls...right? Love it! It looks great with the flowers too- can't believe she got T to sit still! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the one of Tamsyn and her precious Stinko! True love!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Think its time she gets a sibling :) Love you guys and these pictures are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A- awesome photos
    N- naturally perfect model
    N- neat location
    E- every photo captures Tamsyn's presonality

    Need I say more? Love her!
    Valerie E.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this girl...she puts a smile on my face especially in thiese pics. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful- love Aunt Heather and Uncle Bry

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love you Tamsyn. Love, Maeve

    ReplyDelete

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.