Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



June 6, 2011

Blake Turns Two | Harford County Children's Photographer

I was really excited when parents Molly and Tim were game for taking this next set of pictures out of town.  I love shooting in Phoenix, don't get me wrong, but I love changing it up and having something unexpected in the background.  These next location definitely qualified as "different".  We came upon a collector of all things antique.  At first it all looked like junk, but then his careful arrangement of delicately balanced antique lanterns, groupings of old wash bins and glass jugs, and placement of vintage stoves and ovens started to take shape.  All placed perfectly on a rustic styled backdrop of his old shed in the woods.  Sounds crazy, right?  But it just worked, especially with this little man's outfit, and made those big blue eyes pop!





Blake you have grown up before my eyes, and I hope two is a wonderful year for you.  You've got an amazing family surrounding you and a great start on life! - Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.