Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



September 24, 2011

Holiday Heaven | The Organic Bloom Ornament Frames

Can you imagine a holiday season where you can actually enjoy your friends and family without the frantic and frazzled trips to the mall?  Imagine sharing cocoa with your kids or a glass of wine with your friends instead of toting around constant low level anxiety.  Relaxing at your Aunt's holiday party instead of driving, white knuckled, from store to store the night before you exchange gifts.  I can imagine it, it's a beautiful place people.  Here's how you can join me there... :)

I am so excited to bring you THE gift of the holiday season.  

Meaningful? Check.  
Beautiful? Check.  
Unique? Check.  
Easy to package? Check.  
Recipient will keep and treasure it forever? Check.  

What is this miracle gift?  It's you!  Your gorgeous photos enclosed in the most unique, adorable Ornament Frames from The Organic Bloom.

Photo Credit Laura Brett and The Organic Bloom
Parchment White, Flamenco Red, and Black ribbon hung Ornament Frames will be in stock for you to pick up anytime.  Or, with over 50 colors to choose from, you can customize these little treats to complement your recipients wall so they can enjoy you or your kiddos all year long.  Trust me, these little gems will not be put in the ornament box when the holidays are over!

The 2x3 inch or 3x3 inch Ornament Frames are $25 each to anyone, but if you have had you pictures done by me (yes, ever!) my holiday gift to you this year are the Ornament Frames for $20 each.  Or buy in a group of 8, whatever styles and color combinations you'd like, for $150.  Full sized frames are also available for purchase, email me at annemwherbert@hotmail.com for styles and pricing.

Photo Credit The Organic Bloom
I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be able to offer this product to you.  The Organic Bloom has so much to offer in styles that go from traditional to way beyond.  The Ornament Frames are just a sample of so much more to come in 2012 and I am excited to be a vendor so I can get my clients access to all they have to offer.  

Did you read all the way to the bottom of this lengthy post?  LOL, Good for you! :)  Leave a comment and I'll enter you in a fun holiday drawing for a free Ornament Frame from The Organic Bloom :)

15 comments:

  1. I love these frames. What a great gift idea! I can't wait to order mine:)
    - laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY!! :)

    -Katie Morris

    ReplyDelete
  3. These frames are beautiful & the pics don't do them justice....awesome in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win one of these! Great gift idea indeed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great gift ideas! Would love to win one.

    Melissa May

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I win? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pick me!! Pick me!! I'm a die hard Organic Bloom lover ever since I've learned of them!!
    -Suzanne Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them, and I can just see my grandson's picture in them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These frames would make an ideal gift for my sister in-law. The brilliant colrs are just so her. I'd like to order several more even if I win them. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE these frames and have been wanting to purchase some for a while now - but between being in nursing school and taking care of my three little ones, I just have not gotten around to it yet. It would be awesome to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vibrant colors!
    - Sarah Hunsinger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful frames! The beautiful photos you took of my baby would look great in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bright colors...perfect for my Fancy Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.