Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



October 14, 2011

A Love Story | Harford County Wedding Photographer

I was so excited when Julie and Sam asked me to be their wedding photographer.  Julie and I spent a lot of time together when we were children and it was a true honor to be able to capture her marriage to Sam.  When I first met with them it was so obvious right away what a good match they are for each other, and there is such a calmness they both have about them when they are in each other's presence.  Each element of the day was so carefully planned out, and all of their details were so personal.  Here are some pictures of their day...

Julie was surrounded by people who cared so much for her.  Everyone seemed just as excited as Julie and Sam that they were tying the knot.


Julie and Candace MADE their own bouquets!  I think it's safe to say they both have a career waiting for them in florals!  They turned out amazing.


This next moment is Julie and Sam's first look.  It was such a nice, private moment for them to connect privately before they met in front of all of their guests.


Julie and Sam were married on the Pier of the Bond Street Wharf in Baltimore City.  The venue was stunning and simple as they let the surrounding architecture and water of the harbor frame their moment.


They were married by their friend Becky, who did an amazing job.  Her opening message set the tone for this moment, which became personal to everyone present.


They do!



Julie and Sam had their reception at The Wine Market.  They wanted everyone to relax and have fun without too many formalities - and it worked!  I love this shot of them in front of one of the adjacent buildings.  



And more reflection of their urban setting...



Julie and Sam also had the creative idea of putting a Polaroid Camera at the reception for guests to take pictures of themselves.  The pictures were paired with advice for the couple.  


They also created their own favors, gorgeous!  This little magnet has made it's way onto my fridge and I love that it reminds me of their day.


Their personalized cake and cupcakes from the yummy Flavory Cupcakery.  If you have never had a cupcake from them go get in the car right now!


A couple more shots of the Bride and Groom...



 Julie and Sam, thank you so much for choosing me to capture your special day.  It was truly an honor for me and I wish you both all the very best in love.

3 comments:

  1. The name Anne Herbert is only enough for the photography and i think every one knows her. The photographs presents here are awesome and fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
    Charleston photographers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, I'm so proud of you! These are awesome shots. :)I'm so happy to see you are making a name for yourself. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!

    Anne you did such a great job!

    Julie - your dress is just so perfect for you! You look so happy and in love :)

    Your hair looks so pretty and I can't believe you made your own flowers!

    Go Harford County! ;)

    xx

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.