Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



September 19, 2011

Jane Alise | Harford County Newborn Photographer

I'm so excited to bring you images from this newborn session.  I tried a few new props and fabrics as well as setups and baby Jane was as sweet as could be.  I met Jane's mommy for her maternity session, you can see the pictures here, and was so eager to meet baby Jane.  She was just a dream, here are some pictures from her session.







Even though they are so tiny, newborn babies grow so fast.  I feel so honored to capture these memories for Jane and her family.  I wish baby Jane the best of luck as she starts her journey in this world, and can't wait to see her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.