Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



September 20, 2011

Ryleigh's Happy Day | Harford County Family Photographer

Ryleigh was such a cool little girl.  From the minute she got out of the car she was enthusiastic, agreeable, and ready to get going and have fun.  Her little positive attitude was infectious and I couldn't help but look at her mom over and over with a look of "oh my gosh she's awesome!"  Little kiddos don't just end up like this, it is most definitely the result of great parenting and caring adults who shape and mold these little people.  I'm just lucky enough to run into lots of them in my work!  This session was really fun for me.  Here are some peeks:





We shot so close to and even into dusk, and I love the vintage feel it gave these photos.  Ryleigh's little outfits blended in with the feel of the photos and locations and I'm really happy with the way they turned out.  And mom, yes, you need one of that little blue dress in every size! :)  -Anne

1 comment:

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.