Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



September 7, 2011

Falling in Love | Harford County Engagement Photographer

I love this couple!  I mean for real, because it is my beautiful sister Maureen and her fiancee Fred.  In honor of the bridal shower I am throwing for her this weekend I thought I'd get these long overdue images up for you all to see.  I want everyone to celebrate this great couple!  I just love when two good people meet up and make things even better.  Maureen and Fred love to spend time together and are a very active couple, always doing and trying fun things.  They have a not so little puppy called Tucker who has, in my opinion, the world longest tongue and is also the only dog I have ever known to actually eat a shoe.  Together they make an adorable and loving family, and I am so excited to see them tie the knot!  Ok, I could gush about them all day but here's what you've been waiting for...










Maureen and Fred, I wish you two the very best of luck in love!  Maureen and Freddie will tie the knot October 29th of this year!

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous together! What an awesome location, too. I can't wait to see the images you get from their wedding. This post was a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Anne!!!! We are so happy with the pictures...you did a wonderful job!!! It meant a lot to us to have you take our engagement pictures! I'm so excited for the shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey little Maureen West...you are beautiful! this is your Kindergarten teacher! best wishes for a beautiful fall wedding! Mrs. MaryGin Rettman (capallo)

    ReplyDelete

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.