Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



October 14, 2011

My Winner! | Fallston Family Photographer

Earlier this year Angela won a drawing I had for a session and 15 digital images.  We finally got to do the shoot the other day and her boys were so cute and did great.  If you are interested in keeping up with things I give away from time to time be sure to become a fan of my Facebook Page here.  They tell me that with the new changes in order to see fan page postings that you need to interact with the page so make sure you leave a like or comment if you want to see what giveaways come up.

Here are some pictures from Angela's family session...





Thanks for a fun day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.