Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



October 14, 2011

Fancy Nancy | Harford County Custom Children's Photography

Here I have another winner, this time from a little comment contest I had.  T is born to be in front of the lens - I have her Top Model session blogged here - and this time she brought her Halloween costume with her.  We decided to go for a bright and colorful location to compliment her personality and it was a great match.  Here are some pictures form our session...




 So much fun to see you again, T!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.