Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



March 16, 2011

Snips and Snails | Harford County Baby Photographer

"Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, that's what little boys are made of."


I was very excited to visit Erin and Rich to meet their newest addition.  This little guy is the perfect compliment to their family, and super gorgeous like the rest of them.  I literally got lost in his eyes while I was editing the photos... I could not stop gazing at how beautiful and complex his little irises are!  Oh and so blue, too.  I took his sister's pictures in the fall (you can see the blog post here) and she's got the same beautiful blue eyes.  She actually helped me take some pictures this time around :)

Baby B did great!  He was two months old, and like most babies that age he was wide awake most of the time and so curious and responsive to the world around him.  He was very friendly and in a good mood most of the time, and mom and dad were pros at keeping him happy.  I shot in front of french doors that let in lots of light and his adorable eyes caught the light so well.



Little piggies...



And of course I can not leave out big sister Nola, she was a great helper and even helped me take a picture or two!  I just adore her hair, her innocence, and timelessness in this picture.


Here is mommy Erin cuddling with baby B...


And one last one of this little guy workin' hard on his tummy.  He is so eager to keep up with the world around him I think he'll be mobile soon!


B, you got pretty lucky!  Two great parents and an amazing big sis, I think you're set for life :)  Erin and Rich, thanks for the morning and helping me get everything in and out while I was in recovery mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.