Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



March 13, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Baby | Harford County Baby Photographer

This precious baby is seriously among the cutest I've ever seen.  I've had the pleasure of taking her photos from belly to birth, and now at five months.  You can see the maternity session post here and newborn session post here.  She just keeps getting cuter and her little personality is a perfect match.  She was a breeze during the session and was game for almost anything we tried.

I want to mention that at one point I walked into her nursery and saw that parents Kelly and John had hung many of the pictures I took for them in our previous sessions and I was moved to tears.  I don't know why this always happens to me whenever I see my work on display in someone's home but the number of people who have watched this happen to me are growing lately - I really need to get a handle on this!  I guess it must just be an affirmation that I really love what I get to do and I'm blessed that my happiness makes you all happy too.  Ok enough mush, let's get back to the cute stuff!

Here she is looking very grown up...



This next photo just captures the essence in every way for me of what five months old is.  All of the innocence, love, youth, and beauty that is a baby.  When I was editing this picture it took me right back to when my own children were this age and I just love it.



And of course you're getting some tiny toes and itty bitty fingers - I don't think I'll ever get my fill of these photos, they are so good at pinpointing a moment in time.


I just love this next one too.  She's such a little beauty!



This last one was with John.  I did a warm black and white conversion on it with heightened contrast and a levels adjustment to reflect the timeless feel of this moment between father and daughter.  


Kelly and John, thank you for having me back again to capture these moments for you and your family.  I've really enjoyed getting to watch your little one grow.  See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.