Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



April 14, 2011

Landon | Harford County Newborn Photographer

Meet Landon!  I had the pleasure of photographing this little guy when he was only 11 days old.  He was so good during our session, a sleepy little guy but we did manage to catch him with his eyes open for a moment or two.  He was just a dream, and here are some images from our session...











A family member gave this blanket to parents Alyssa and Paul, it was handmade just for Landon.  I think he likes it! :)






Alyssa and Paul, thank you so much for letting me share and capture such a special moment in time for you.  They really are only this little for a short time.

4 comments:

  1. Stellar images, Anne! I love following your work. Your newborns always put a smile on my face:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet heart! Love these images!
    www.jolieannephotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet. Your so great!

    ReplyDelete

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.