Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



November 11, 2010

One Year Old Wonder {Harford County, Maryland Family Photographer}

I met up with Tracy and Ian the other day and they introduced me to their son, Ryan, who was just about to turn one.  Ryan was adorable, and as soon as I got to spend time with him I discovered he was charming, too!  As soon as we got him used to the camera all of the personality starting pouring out.  Tracy and Ian are such great parents, and they really knew how to get Ryan smiling.

Here's Ryan Getting a little love from Mommy and Daddy...


Then we goofed off a little.  Ryan knows what is fun!


 My parents neighbor was kind enough to let me borrow this chair for the shoot.  I wanted something with a weathered, aged feel that would make Ryan look that much softer.  Then I aged the whole photo during editing.  He did so wonderful while he was in this chair, but my favorite moment is when he didn't think I was taking a picture and stopped to examine his shoes.


Here are Daddy and Ryan having some more fun...


 And Ryan with his Mommy, Tracy.  I just love this one!


This was on a little bridge we just happened across...


One last one.  I'll explain what I did to give you an idea of my thought process.  I wanted to capture the scope of our surroundings during a classic family moment.  By including the entire building I could show just how tiny little Ryan is at this moment in life.  I then aged it in a newsprint style to create a feeling of reminiscing.


Tracy and Ian, I had a great afternoon with you and little Ryan.  Congratulations on making it through the first year, I think that milestone is just as big for parents as it is for their children.  I can't wait to watch Ryan grow.

Do you know Tracy, Ian, and Ryan?  Feel free to leave them a comment and let them know how cute they are!

1 comment:

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.