Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



November 13, 2010

New Arrival - Right on Time {Harford County, Maryland Newborn Photographer}

It's always exciting to do a return shoot, and in this case it was for two of the nicest people - well make it three this time!  When I was visiting Maryland in July I had the pleasure of meeting John and Kelly to take their maternity photos.  We all hoped I would be in Maryland during the right time for newborn photos, but you never do know when those little babies will decide it's the right time.  I planned my trip around a friend's wedding and Kelly's due date, and we all just crossed our fingers.  Little baby "D" must have heard the big plans because she arrived right on time!  I was so excited and happy for Kelly and John, and of course that I got to see the baby and take pictures, too.  And just wait until you see her, she's so adorable!

I also want to give a big huge thanks to my neighbor who let me come and borrow anything I wanted from her house for this shoot.

I have to tell you all that I have come down with a serious case of baby fever after gazing at baby "D" in post processing all these hours. Here she is!


By the window in her room (and yes Mommy was standing very close by!).


Here she is in her room...


Well by now you know how I am about little feet and hands.  Luckily this little one has a nice strong big toe!


Here she is snuggled up in her blanket and nestled an old egg basket my neighbor let me borrow.



We wrapped her up in one of my old maternity sweaters (Kelly was pregnant in summer and one of those lucky gals that didn't have to buy too many maternity clothes).  I like this sweater because of the great texture.  We placed it on a chair my neighbor lent me and snapped away.  Here is one of my favorites.


Kelly and John, I had a fantastic morning with you and baby "D".  You two are amazing parents.  Thank you so much for everything, and I can't wait to see her as she grows.

Do you know Kelly and John?  Please feel free to leave them a comment and let them know how cute their new baby is and if you now have baby fever too :)

1 comment:

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.