Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



September 3, 2010

Tiny Dancers {Phoenix Children's Photography}

My daughter is in a wonderful dance program at Alyssa's Little Dancers here in Maricopa. She just loves it, and has met some new friends there. It's great for me, too, because I get to hang out with the mommies and relax for 60 minutes while our kiddos have fun! Sometimes I even dare to pick up a grande skinny vanilla latte before I go there.

Here are some pictures from their photo session a few months ago, which happened very last minute after some coordinating difficulties with the students and Alyssa's photographer. I normally shoot outdoors in natural light or in home, so it was my first crack at studio portraiture and a great learning experience for me.





This one's mine!...



The bows were handmade by a friend of mine named Jessica. Her website is www.butterflybowsandbibs.blogspot.com - they're great and she can custom make anything you want, even create the perfect bow to match an outfit you already have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.