Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



September 20, 2010

Bigger, Stronger, Faster

Ok, I'll be the first to admit I never saw Steve Austin become bigger, stronger, and faster in the Six Million Dollar Man, but I do know that, "we have the technology" and I am about to bring it to you!  You probably have already noticed some minor cosmetic changes in my blog.  I had to shake it up a little bit to prepare to give you, my dedicated reader, a better viewing experience.  That's right, I am doing this all for you.  Be on the lookout for bigger pictures, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.