Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



September 7, 2010

Kelly and John {Harford County Maternity Photography}

Kelly and John were connected to me by a mutual friend and we squeezed in a Maternity Session the last day of my recent visit to Maryland. I went there to try and get out of the heat, but I'll tell you it was hot in Maryland that day, too! It didn't matter though because Kelly and John are so nice they just rolled with it, and we got some amazing pictures.

Kelly is so friendly and beautiful, and she was up for trying anything I wanted which was great! She is one of those pregnant mommies who just does it with grace. I am so excited to meet their little baby and find out what they are having!

Here are some pictures from the session. These two are going to make amazing parents!



We took a few shots at their house...

Here's Kelly in the baby's room. They had a present from a friend in the room that was a onesie that came in a bag that said, "Why wait? Find out what your child will grow up to be." The onesie said their baby was going to be a criminal mastermind - too funny!

Headed outside from some evening sun. Just before I took this picture the sun turned completely orange through the trees. It was beautiful and so are they!


One last one of Kelly...

Kelly and John, I had a great time getting to know you and photographing you both, and I hope that little peanut arrives at the right time for his or her newborn photos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.