Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



September 2, 2010

Beauty and the Beast {Harford County Engagement Photographer}

Ok, you are thinking, "How cruel is this woman to title an engagement session 'Beauty and the Beast'? Horrible! I'm out of here!" But wait wait... hold on just a minute! I promise I'm not like that, really I don't have it in me.

Dickie recently proposed to Stephanie on stage at the end of one of the many plays the two have been involved in over the years. Oh yes, people, he is good! One of those guys who gives his fiancee a great story to tell and remember about the proposal. They are both active actors and you can usually find one or the other involved in a Maryland play in one way or another.

Not only do they love the stage, but Stephanie has loved all things Disney since she entered this world... and I know because I've known her almost that long. They decided to have a "Beauty and the Beast" themed wedding, hence the title. Got your attention though didn't it? For the record Stephanie and Dickie are both fabulously beautiful people and here are some pictures from their engagement session to prove it...


Dickie wasn't feeling good at all that day, but he was a trooper!


And the ring... I just picked this little beauty right out of the ground for this shot. Then I tried to put it back like nothing had happened, but I think that little flower garden was on to me.

Stephanie and Dickie I am so excited and happy for you both, I had a blast and probably too many laughs photographing the two of you, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.