Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



December 21, 2010

One Big Happy Family {Phoenix Family Photographer}

This family was so much fun to be around I think I forgot I was taking their holiday photos for a minute.  It was hard to keep my camera from shaking up and down they had me laughing so hard.  Alyssa has the kind of family that is very close knit, and it was so much fun for me to capture that, especially since she is about to bring the family's first grandchild into the mix!  Here are a few pictures from their session...

Alyssa and her husband Paul with Alyssa's brothers and sisters...


Alyssa and Paul together.  This couple really knows how to make each other (and me!) laugh.



The ladies...


And I just had to pick this one to share of the men.  They have the good ones but this pretty much describes what was going on for most of the shoot :)


Thanks for a fun afternoon and happy holidays.  Best of luck with your baby, I can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.