Welcome to the Blog for Anne Herbert Photography


My recent work is featured here or you can browse the archive links below for older posts. And please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from you.



May 31, 2011

Momma to Be | Harford County Maternity Photographer

This little momma is going to stun you so watch out :)  I met Samantha and her husband last week in Maryland for maternity photos.  The sun was just an hour from dipping beyond the trees and we were able to do a bunch of great setups plus capture those golden hazy moments.  Here are some pictures from our session.  We lucked out and got just enough shade to use this amazing door.







I was actually packing up to go and turned around to talk to Samantha before this next shot.  I saw her standing there and had to take everything back out to get this picture and I'm SO glad I did.  She's glowing and just so beautiful.




They humored me with this walk in the field and I love the way this turned out.



Thanks for a great evening guys, can't wait to meet the little one! - Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Blog

All images property of Anne Herbert Photography. Powered by Blogger.